Would you like to win a beautiful GIA certified DIAMOND? (certified with the highest colour quality).
To win a stunning £1,000 diamond follow these two simple steps-
- ‘like’ the British Products Facebook Page,
2. share our Gott Diamonds article which you will find on our website www.BritishProducts.com.
Links to these can be found below.
The winner will receive the diamond with appropriate certification and will be able to choose ( at their own expense) how they wish to have it set in a piece of jewellery.
The winner of the diamond will be announced on the 24th of December 2016.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/productsbritish/
Terms & Conditions Apply
GOTT DIAMONDS COMPETITION RULES
1. The promoter is of this competition is www.BritishProducts.com
2. Employees of www.BritishProducts.com or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. You must however be over 18 years of age and live on Planet Earth
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.BritishProducts.com/got-diamonds-comp
5. Closing date for entry will be midnight GMT on the 24th December 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: For an entry to be eligible the participant must ‘Like’ www.BritishProducts.com Facebook page (not just the ‘Status’ notifying the public of the completion, and ALSO share the relevant article directly from the www.BritishProducts.com web page. A Random WINNER will be selected from all eligible entries using the random winner software found at www.FanPageKarma.com. For further information please email enquires@BritishProducts.com
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by FanPageKarma.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending an email to email@example.com
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.